Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – this is a huge and underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain. Here’s what to do about it.
- .25 Day at the Thrift Store – Thrift store shopping tips for the uninitiated and even old pros.
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- I’m for Breastfeeding not Nitpicking – can’t we bf advocates all just get along?
- You can keep your Bad Mastitis Advice – Doctors who are still ignorant about lactation
- Money and the Natural Mom – working from home and money issues for mom
- How to be an earthy beauty – it involves never, ever wearing Birkies, among other things
- What is your child’s learning style, and how to use this information to make it more fun
Monthly Archives: March 2007
This week Susun Weed , author of Wise Woman Herbal For The Childbearing Year and other books on natural health for women joins me to talk about a somewhat controversial subject: prenatal vitamins, are they really needed for all pregnant … Continue reading
Have you had a really good laugh lately? Maybe you heard a great line from a movie. (I’m still laughing at some of the lines from The Devil Wears Prada!) Maybe one of the kids did something that tickled your … Continue reading
This week LaToya Brown talks with us about her experiences on Trading Spouses, and her thoughts on homeschooling/unschooling. Check out LaToya’s knitting blog. Download the mp3 HERE.
This week Dr. Deborah Bain MD of Healthy Kids Pediatrics talks with us about the nutritional crisis facing children today and how parents can prevent and treat health issues with good nutrition. I have a free ebook for you with tips on … Continue reading
My friend Marie Ynami invites you to a free interactive online celebration for women on March 13-15, 2007. It’s a fun 3 event with free downloadable resources, interviews, tele-workshops, contests and prizes, networking, and even goodie bags. You get a surprise gift … Continue reading
Just a quick note to let you know about a seminar on improving your teen’s self esteem. The information is as follows: Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2007 (yes tomorrow) Time: 9pm ET Place: http://www.momsradionetwork.com/ (simply register and the chat room … Continue reading
Sometimes you’ve just got to have something sweet It’s ok, I understand! Even the healthiest diet can include a little treat every now and then, especially if the dessert includes healthful ingredients like fruits, nuts and whole grains. The key … Continue reading
Michelle and I talked briefly on the show this week about our beliefs and how they have shaped our parenting choices. How has this been true in your mothering? And how have you handled it when others who share your … Continue reading