Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – this is a huge and underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain. Here’s what to do about it.
- .25 Day at the Thrift Store – Thrift store shopping tips for the uninitiated and even old pros.
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- I’m for Breastfeeding not Nitpicking – can’t we bf advocates all just get along?
- You can keep your Bad Mastitis Advice – Doctors who are still ignorant about lactation
- Money and the Natural Mom – working from home and money issues for mom
- How to be an earthy beauty – it involves never, ever wearing Birkies, among other things
- What is your child’s learning style, and how to use this information to make it more fun
Monthly Archives: April 2007
Are you participating in TV Turnoff Week? How’s it going? My kids don’t watch a lot of TV. My 4 year old daughter is allowed to watch The Big Comfy Couch and the boys like Cyberchase (and while I don’t … Continue reading
13 Things For Your Child To Do (Instead of Watch TV) C’mon, admit it. We all sometimes use the television set as a cheap babysitter. Ah, but it’s a double-edged sword, because kids who watch a lot of TV have trouble keeping … Continue reading
This week Katherine Westphal of the TV Free System joins us to share information on the truth about television’s impact on us and our kids. She’s giving NMTR subscribers a free ebook entitled The Awful Truth About Television. Be sure … Continue reading
This week Elon Bomani, author of Dynamic Diva Dollars joins us. Elon is a natural Mom who went from homeless to house rich in 18 months. Her books teach women how to invest on a shoestring budget. Elon is sharing … Continue reading
Someday, I won’t have to hang my purse from the hook on the back of the door to keep little girls from smashing my lipstick all over their faces and the carpet. Someday, I’ll be able to drink a hot … Continue reading
This week Kimberly Rider joins us. Kimberly is the author of Organic Baby, and she’s sharing some tips for making a safer, healthier environment to welcome a new baby into our homes. Download mp3 link HERE Or, read the transcript … Continue reading
This week Dr. Scott Theirl D.C., D.A.C.N.B., joins us. Dr. Theirl is a Chiropractic Neurologist and is sharing how parents can optimize their child’s brain and body function naturally. Download the mp3 here.