Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – this is a huge and underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain. Here’s what to do about it.
- .25 Day at the Thrift Store – Thrift store shopping tips for the uninitiated and even old pros.
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- I’m for Breastfeeding not Nitpicking – can’t we bf advocates all just get along?
- You can keep your Bad Mastitis Advice – Doctors who are still ignorant about lactation
- Money and the Natural Mom – working from home and money issues for mom
- How to be an earthy beauty – it involves never, ever wearing Birkies, among other things
- What is your child’s learning style, and how to use this information to make it more fun
Monthly Archives: August 2007
A few weeks ago on the show I interviewed Kathleen Kendall Tackett, a breastfeeding expert who talked about how depressed moms who are nursing their babies can be helped without medications. Here is a news piece that talks about this effect … Continue reading
I have a coffee habit. I’m not too worried about it. As vices go, this one’s pretty tame. I’m not convinced that coffee is bad for your health. Like chocolate, I think it’s fine in moderation. Coffee has been associated … Continue reading
I’ve been a fan of Jean Chatzky since I saw her give a presentation at an event I attended a few months ago. She talked about her new book, Make Money, Not Excuses: Wake Up, Take Charge, and Overcome Your … Continue reading
Tiffany tagged me with this meme, and frugality is one of my favorite subjects so I’m happy to oblige! Of course, if you’ve already read hers, many of mine will sound awfully familiar. We’re cyber doppelgangers, after all. I try … Continue reading
I have a yummy recipe you can grab. It’s a peachy yogurt drink that’s got a smooth drinkable texture like the overpriced sugary GoGurt you can leave on the grocery store shelves. Those are too expensive, cause a lot of … Continue reading
I had Jen add a sign up box for my newsletter and while she was in there she did some major tweaking to my theme, which is funny because I was just about to ask her to do up a … Continue reading
I posted over at Because Mom Said So about not being a “pet person”. Lately I’ve realized that the hens are a bit like pets though. And here’s the best part: Free Range Eggs. Free. It doesn’t get much better … Continue reading
Proud big brother
My guest this week is Peggy Collins, author of Help Is Not a Four Letter Word She’s helping Moms realize that “self sufficiency syndrome” may be costing them their health, well being and even relationships. Download the mp3 here.