Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – this is a huge and underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain. Here’s what to do about it.
- .25 Day at the Thrift Store – Thrift store shopping tips for the uninitiated and even old pros.
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- I’m for Breastfeeding not Nitpicking – can’t we bf advocates all just get along?
- You can keep your Bad Mastitis Advice – Doctors who are still ignorant about lactation
- Money and the Natural Mom – working from home and money issues for mom
- How to be an earthy beauty – it involves never, ever wearing Birkies, among other things
- What is your child’s learning style, and how to use this information to make it more fun
Monthly Archives: September 2007
Oh for Pete’s sake. I just got an email from my local dairy where I can purchase (ahem) “pet” milk (meaning raw, because it’s illegal here in Georgia to sell raw milk for human consumption). Apparently Uncle Sam wants to … Continue reading
This trend disturbs me. No, not the childhood obesity trend. Well, I guess it does disturb me a little, but not as much as this trend: Young girls who are worried about their weight or who are on diets. I … Continue reading
I have 4 healthy kids who have no allergies or chronic illness. None of them take any medications and not one of them has ever had an ear infection. The only time I have ever had to fill a prescription … Continue reading
Well I promised that I would stop procrastinating and commit to doing my bathroom floors every Tuesday. And I did Are you proud of me? The thing about housework is to do it. And I think having … Continue reading
My guest this week is Barbara Coppo. Barbara is the mother of an autistic son who suffered terribly as a result of a routine D.P.T. vaccination at 19 months of age. Her book shares not only the difficulties and struggles … Continue reading
Aurelia Williams, who was our recent guest on Natural Moms Talk Radio, is giving away a copy of her report on her blog. If you would like to win a copy, go visit her I’ll be back with another awesome … Continue reading
I wrote a post on my business blog about procrastination and work at home Moms. September 6th was Fight Procrastination Day, dedicated to helping the 25% plus Americans who suffer with chronic procrastinating. As I said over there, procrastinating often makes … Continue reading
I thought I would pass along these discounts from Amazon.com. They have $10 off (automatically reflected in your shopping cart) many beverages, and discounts on some organic snacks, pita chips, Erin Bakers breakfast cookies, and a lot more. Remember they … Continue reading
I came across a news story about an infant who died while sleeping with his parents here. Honestly I don’t know if anyone will ever be able to prove scientifically that co-sleeping is safe because there are so many variables. … Continue reading