Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – this is a huge and underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain. Here’s what to do about it.
- .25 Day at the Thrift Store – Thrift store shopping tips for the uninitiated and even old pros.
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- I’m for Breastfeeding not Nitpicking – can’t we bf advocates all just get along?
- You can keep your Bad Mastitis Advice – Doctors who are still ignorant about lactation
- Money and the Natural Mom – working from home and money issues for mom
- How to be an earthy beauty – it involves never, ever wearing Birkies, among other things
- What is your child’s learning style, and how to use this information to make it more fun
Monthly Archives: October 2008
Sadie and I had our 15 minutes of fame today (more like 15 seconds!) to talk about the dangers of BPA. More about BPA: Earth Mama Angel Baby products are BPA free BPA free products on Amazon Interview with Jeremiah … Continue reading
A recently published study shows that breastfeeding does not make your breasts sag. (An excuse that aristocrats have used for centuries to justify hiring wet nurses.) It’s factors like multiple pregnancies (and the hormones that go along with the condition), … Continue reading
I got a copy of Steve Pavlina’s new book, Personal Development for Smart People: The Conscious Pursuit of Personal Growth in the mail several weeks ago. If you could see my personal copy, you would be able to tell right … Continue reading
My guest this week is Lisa Fyfe. We’re talking about holistic treatments for depression. Having suffered from depression most of her life, Lisa has been able to stay medication free for 10 years, using only holistic means such as nutrition … Continue reading
Note: From time to time I’ll be publishing articles courtesy of E Magazine. Here is the first. EarthTalkTM From the Editors of E/The Environmental Magazine Dear EarthTalk: There has been a lot of news about lead-tainted children’s toys being recalled. … Continue reading
photo credit: Melle_Oh Anger – it sounds like a dirty word, but the more we try to avoid it, the more we feel it. Is anger so bad? Is there a positive way we Moms can learn from our anger … Continue reading
The makers of Nature’s Inventory All Natural Wellness Oils were kind enough to send me several samples of their product line. These are lovely and I thought I would share them with you. I’ve been a fan of essential oils … Continue reading
One of the questions people ask when they come across homeschooling parents is how they manage to teach their kids when they have more than one. Since so many homeschooling families seem to have larger families, it can certainly be … Continue reading
This morning at breakfast one of my children asked me what an “Amish Paradise” is. (For the uninitiated, you may click on the link to see the video.) When I was a teenager singing along to “I Lost On Jeopardy”, … Continue reading