Alyssa over at Life from my Laptop shared a fun quiz at her blog and I thought I would paste my answers here. A ton of blog memes have been circulating around the blogosphere in the last few weeks but noone has tagged me (sniff, sniff)!
50 questions for the people who are a little older….
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? My car payment, because I’m unsecured debt free so the car note is my only debt, and I can’t wait to be free of it! Other than that I don’t mind paying bills at all.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
LOL! I don’t do romantic dinners. And I can’t even remember the last time I had any kind of nice dinner out. It’s about time, I think.
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to? Was your husband your 1st?
Yes it was my husband. Moving on…..
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be ?
While there are a couple of things I would like to change because they were painful, it would change my current reality and who I am, so I wouldn’t want to change them. Does that make sense?
5. Name of your first grade teacher? Oh wow, I have no idea! I don’t remember most of my teachers.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Going out with a friend to see a show (like Coldplay. Ahem.) It’s been too long!
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A missionary – then I realized that I would have to leave my parents, and we’re close so I didn’t want to do that. Then, a writer.
8. How many colleges did you attend? Zippo!
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It had a cute sailor look (it’s red with horizontal white stripes), plus it was around .50 (thrift store again!)
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I couldn’t care less, honestly. Capitalism = supply and demand. I think people who complain about gas prices ned to stop their whining and drive less, get a more fuel efficient car or a greasel.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be?
Italy. My parents and kids.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
no alarm this morning or any other.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
nothing deep, just nice cozy snuggles with a toddler.
14. Do you miss being a child?
15. Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend?
God. Because he always listens.
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
cleaning the shower. I wish someone made a “green” version of those automatic shower cleaners!
17. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?
I’ve been volunteering all my life, whether I work outside the home or not.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
I like to get up early, but rarely do because then my kids will just wake up.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Dinner, coffee, conversation
21. Have you found real love yet?
Nope. But I know what it looks like because I was raised seeing it in action with my parents and sister and bil.
22. When did you first start feeling old?
When the cute Starbucks barista guys started calling me ma’am. But, I’m not old.
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Anything without nitrates/nitrites.
25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I never shop there. Bleh!
26. Beach or lake?
Either is nice.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No I think it’s beautiful.
28. Do you own property?
Nope, and I don’t care if I ever do. I used to think that home ownership was smart, but that was when I was ignorant.
29. Favorite Guilty pleasure?
My daily mug of Senseo coffee. I LOVE this machine!
30. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
I love old musicals like Fiddler on the Roof and The King and I. I know, that makes me a geek.
31. What’s your drink?
Coke, but I rarely ever drank them, and several months ago gave them up forever after learning about some of their icky poo business practices. Don’t tell anyone, that’s practically a sin here, I could get kicked out of Atlanta!
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Indians are way cool (I’m part Cherokee), but Cowboys are pretty hot (for example, Matt Damon in All the Pretty Horses)
33. Cops or Robbers?
cops…… my Daddy was one. But then he became a Christian and realized he would never want to take someone’s life, so he became a minister, which isn’t a huge stretch, when you think about it.
34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
anyone from my pre baby days. I did homeschool.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
probably AM 640 so I can listen to Dave Ramsey
36. Norm or Cliff?
37. Grey’s or ‘The Office?
I don’t watch TV. Although I did catch the last TWO MINUTES of Coldplay on Austin City Limits Saturday. I was so sad I missed it I almost cried. Boohoo!!
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
That’s a teensy bit too much – not THAT transparent as a blogger!
39. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
yep it’s my kids
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
As if you had to ask – if you’ve been reading this blog for more than 5 minutes you know it’s Chris Martin of course. Sans Gwyneth. And there’s that pic again! Ahhhhhhh…..
41. Indoors or Outdoors?
in Spring or Fall, outdoors
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
no, thank goodness
44. Last book you read?
The Summons – which is so odd because I never read fiction. It’s the first novel I’ve read in years. Right now I’m starting the Little House books with my kids for read aloud time.
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
outside at a campsite
47. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
Sunnyvale, to visit friends
48. Do you go to church?
every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
50. How old are you?
C’mon – it’s your turn!
Annette at Quiet Mom
Tiffany at Nature Moms
Crystal at Money Saving Mom