- Every Mom can relate to this post @The Bad Home Cook on “My Trouble with Socks“. Too funny!
- I liked what The Frugal Girl had to say about “Earn More or Save More – do we have to choose?”
- As if the topic of nutrition weren’t confusing and full of contradictory information enough for your tastes, here is the latest I came across: You know that natural bacon seasoned with celery salt you’ve been buying to avoid nitrites? That’s another thing that is bad for you, according to Kitchen Stewardship. Is anyone else just about ready to give up?
- I wrote an article for Real Life Solutions about How to Wear Your Baby Safely.
- And an article for Family Foodies about How Busy Moms Can Make Meal Planning Easier
Any great articles you’ve come across recently in your blog hopping?