Here is a smattering of interesting things I’ve found across the internet this week. Enjoy!
- The Frugal Girl wrote a wonderful article about How to Wisely Choose Frugal Activities, and I agree with her points. If you don’t enjoy it or it doesn’t really add to your bottom line, feel free to skip it!
- Oh my. These German bunk beds have me drooling! If I ever had to squeeze 3 or 4 kids in a bedroom this would be the way to go. Don’t they look like so much fun?
- This is an amazing article from The Common Room on the “Hidden Costs of Public School“. As big of a proponent of homeschooling as I am, I honestly had not thought about all of these ways that homeschooling actually saves a parent money! I’ll never again grumble about my Amazon.com visits.
- I wrote an article for Tiffany at NatureMoms on Minimalist Parenting and the New Baby. So far hubby and I have only purchased 3 things for our new little one.
- Leslie Truex interviewed me on the topic of blogging for her Profit Blog Blueprint. It was a lot of fun and there was some great information shared between the two of us about earning income with your blog, finding time to write and promoting yourself online.