Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – a huge, underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain and what to do about it.
- Homemade Lacto-Fermented Salsa Recipe - the healthiest probiotic rich food you've never tasted
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Post-Ovulation Depression - My experience
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- What the Happiest Moms Do Before Breakfast - how to find time for those important-but-not-urgent things that make you a better person
- The Bean Cure for Pregnancy Nausea - does eating beans help morning sickness?
- A Modified Juice Fast While Breastfeeding - Juice fasts are wildly popular, are they safe for nursing moms?
- Natural Hair Care Treatments - Frugal recipes for beautiful hair
- Our Whooping Cough Story - my family, all 9 of us, came down with Pertussis in the spring of 2013. Here's how we handled it.
- Dirty Little Secrets of Homemade Natural Cleaners- does making your own cleaners really save money or make you happy?
Category Archives: Homeschool
I loved this newest post over at SimpleHomeschool.net on Starting out with the best of intentions (& switching gears along the way) In it, the author expresses how she had to stop doing homeschooling the way she originally intended. She … Continue reading
This is one post in a 31 day series on read-aloud <— Click here to see all the posts. Homeschooling moms have sick days like all teachers, but we can’t call in sick. What do you do when you don’t feel like … Continue reading
Note: This post originally published in March of 2013, but since it’s super relevant to this month’s topic, and because I have a 14 month old baby with a tummy virus, I’m re-publishing it now as part of my 31-day … Continue reading
[Note: This post is part of a 31 day series on read-aloud. Go here to see the whole list.] This is cheating, I know. I have had a stressful few days and feel just too tired to write today. So … Continue reading
[Note: This post is part of a 31 day focus on read-aloud. To see all the topics, go here: 31 Days of Read-Aloud.] We have several biographies around here that are read over and over. I thought this would be the … Continue reading
Every day this month, I’m writing about reading aloud to your kids. To see the entire list of posts, go here. Have you heard about the Little Free Library? We have one about a mile from our house. It’s on … Continue reading
[Note: This post is part of a 31 day focus on read-aloud. To see the entire list, go here: 31 Days of Read-Aloud.] Humor me, because I’m not sure what this post has to do with read-aloud! Perhaps nothing. Although, … Continue reading
This year’s homeschool curriculum looks much like it did last year. (If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!) Here’s the lineup: Sadie, 8 Still using and loving a variety of tools from Peace Hill Press. Love me some Susan Wise … Continue reading
It’s 1:22 P.M. on the first day back to homeschool. I’m sitting here sipping a cup of tea while the baby plays at my feet. All the kids, including the preschooler (after being repeatedly ushered back into her room), are … Continue reading
My post on getting ready for a new homeschool year felt a little disorganized to me. Maybe that’s because I had several children interrupting me every 17 seconds (I usually don’t punish myself in this way, but sometimes you gotta … Continue reading