Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – a huge, underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain and what to do about it.
- Homemade Lacto-Fermented Salsa Recipe - the healthiest probiotic rich food you've never tasted
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Post-Ovulation Depression - My experience
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- What the Happiest Moms Do Before Breakfast - how to find time for those important-but-not-urgent things that make you a better person
- The Bean Cure for Pregnancy Nausea - does eating beans help morning sickness?
- A Modified Juice Fast While Breastfeeding - Juice fasts are wildly popular, are they safe for nursing moms?
- Natural Hair Care Treatments - Frugal recipes for beautiful hair
- Our Whooping Cough Story - my family, all 9 of us, came down with Pertussis in the spring of 2013. Here's how we handled it.
- Dirty Little Secrets of Homemade Natural Cleaners- does making your own cleaners really save money or make you happy?
Category Archives: Breastfeeding
I think she wants milk with her tea. Nursing toddlers all have a few things in common. Despite their differences in temperament, at this age most older babies and toddlers are starting to do a few things that can make … Continue reading
[Note: I am not a health care practitioner, I'm a breastfeeding mom with many years of experience who is sharing her own story, and this blog post should not be construed as medical advice. If you are breastfeeding and think … Continue reading
In honor of World Breastfeeding Week, I thought I would mention a few of the best podcasts and articles we’ve had here on the topic. – Interview with Kathleen Kendall-Tackett, health psychologist and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant. Kathleen is … Continue reading
I have a cool new giveaway this week! World Breastfeeding Week is officially over, but nursing moms everywhere could still benefit from this neat breastfeeding item. Undercover Mama is a unique strapless undershirt that attaches to your nursing bra. This … Continue reading
The other day, I talked with a lovely couple as they walked around my neighborhood with their 11 month old twins in a tandem stroller. I congratulated the mom for breastfeeding twins. She told me that she wanted to continue … Continue reading
It’s amazing how much stuff you forget from baby to baby. For example, how quickly they go from being this tiny newborn for whom breastfeeding takes all their attention and energy, to this wiggly, peekaboo playing, grabby-hands creature you have to … Continue reading
Here’s another great question from a reader: What is the best suggestion you have for a colic baby that is breastfed? photo credit: iskir Colic usually refers to babies who cry for long periods of time, especially in the evenings, … Continue reading
Another reason to breastfeed your baby. While breastmilk does contain some fluoride, infant formula contains far more, and apparently, in amounts that are likely to cause damage to developing teeth. photo credit: Roebot All Infant Formula Contains Fluoride at Tooth-Discoloring … Continue reading
“Being stuck at home breast-feeding as he walked out the door for work just made me unreasonably furious, at him and everyone else.” Really? I might as well join the chorus of voices blogging this week about “The Case Against … Continue reading