I interrupt this regularly scheduled meal plan to announce that my ebook is live on Amazon today.
- Minestrone Soup. Minestrone soup is one of our favorites, and very versatile. This time I used leftover zucchini instead of the green beans. I also had half a can of garbanzo beans in the fridge that I threw in there. It was meatless but very filling. Served with dinner rolls and GF garlic toast.
- Lemon Pepper Roast Chicken. Baked sweet potatoes, sauteed zucchini and tomatoes, homemade gluten free mac and cheese.
- Quick Baked Spinach Ravioli. Caesar salad.
- Indian Chicken. My 12 year old requested “Indian food”, so I picked up one of those simmer sauces at Trader Joe’s. With Basmati rice and raita.
- Italian Sausage Sandwiches with peppers and onions. Fruit for dessert.