(Linking up with MusingsOfAHousewife)
Last week we were on vacation so I didn’t post a menu. We sure ate well though! My favorite supper was the Low Country Boil. We served it with small bowls of melted KerryGold butter for dipping. Ohh heavenly! I also made this apple sweet potato casserole last week and it got rave reviews. Sweet enough to be dessert with NO sugar. This is definitely going to appear on the rotation frequently.
(Above: My favorite bread recipe, a No-Knead Minimalist Loaf.)
Here’s what’s on the menu this week:
- Chicken Gruyere. This recipe from Musings of a Housewife looks awesome. With green beans and seasoned new potatoes.
- Chili. I have a huge pot of pinto beans in the fridge to use up. With cornbread.
- Reuben sandwiches. I’ve had a craving for a Reuben so decided to serve them for dinner. With fruit.
- Pizza. I’ll make gluten free pizza pasta in a bowl for Sadie. With a tomato cucumber salad.
- Lemon Pepper Salmon. With steamed buttered broccoli and Risi e Bisi.
- Cajun Dirty Rice. (Sneaking in some liver here!) With black eyed peas and greens.
I plan on making this Coconut Lemon Loaf this week. It looks amazing.
What’s on your table this week?