Kacey Boone of Burlington Vermont submitted this review for Jason Naturals Kids Only Extra Gentle Shampoo
“I was on the search for a natural shampoo for kids and I have found it. My 6 year old outgrew using the small bottles of baby shampoo. This fits the need. It is gentle enough to use every day without drying out his hair. It has a wonderful scent to it and leaves his hair feeling very soft.”
You can feel good about using this product for your child and the environment. It is biodegradable, is not tested on animals, has no animal by-products and contains no parabens. It also doesn’t contain SLS (Sodium Laurel/Laureth Sulfate).
Jason Naturals Cosmetics, including this kid’s shampoo, can be purchased online at amazon.com
Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – a huge, underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain and what to do about it.
- Homemade Lacto-Fermented Salsa Recipe - the healthiest probiotic rich food you've never tasted
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Post-Ovulation Depression - My experience
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- What the Happiest Moms Do Before Breakfast - how to find time for those important-but-not-urgent things that make you a better person
- The Bean Cure for Pregnancy Nausea - does eating beans help morning sickness?
- A Modified Juice Fast While Breastfeeding - Juice fasts are wildly popular, are they safe for nursing moms?
- Natural Hair Care Treatments - Frugal recipes for beautiful hair
- Our Whooping Cough Story - my family, all 9 of us, came down with Pertussis in the spring of 2013. Here's how we handled it.
- Dirty Little Secrets of Homemade Natural Cleaners- does making your own cleaners really save money or make you happy?