Smoothies are awesome. I don’t have to convince you of that because you’re probably already making smoothies all the time now for your self and your family. The fact that many people pay $4- $5 for a fancy smoothie testifies to that!
Smoothies are great because they’re:
- made from the most basic of ingredients
- take minutes to whip up
- can be endlessly customized for your needs
- taste delicious
- are very nutritious and can be chock full of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients
- an easy way to get said nutrients in your kids without them knowing.
Smoothies can even assist in weight loss efforts, help you have a more frugal kitchen, and of course improve your overall health.
Here is where the Simply Delicious and Nutritious Smoothie Cookbook comes in!
- Sweet and Sour Smoothie
- No Need for Pancakes Smoothie (I know you’re curious about this one!)
- Cheesecake in A Glass (great for those cravings!)
- You Could’ve Had a Smoothie (lots of veggies)
- Greener Side of Fruit Smoothie
- Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie
- Green Pineapple Paradise
- Raspberry Cream Smoothie
- Pineapple Banana Mama
44 smoothie recipes in all!
The ebook also has tips on: boosting your weight loss efforts by drinking smoothies, adding more nutrition (including sneaking health infusing ingredients that your kids may refuse otherwise!), and saving money with smoothies.
I am offering this recipe book as a “Thank You” special to my subscribers, listeners and blog readers. Once I launch this to the general public it will be priced higher.
You can get:
Just The Smoothie Recipes for $5
(That’s about the price of ONE of those fancy schmancy smoothies that have too much sugar anyway!)
- OR -
The best deal – my Ultimate 365 Salad Cookbook (named such because it has 365 salad recipes) along WITH the Smoothie Recipes for the super low price of:
The Salad Cookbook is $11.97 so you’re basically getting the Smoothie Recipes thrown in for FREE.
Sound good? Click one of the links above and get your cookbooks instantly.
P.S. As a customer of either of these cookbooks, you’ll also get lifetime updates for free! As I add more recipes I will release a new version once a year. You’ll get free access to these new improved versions.
Thanks so much for being a listener!