Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – a huge, underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain and what to do about it.
- Homemade Lacto-Fermented Salsa Recipe - the healthiest probiotic rich food you've never tasted
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Post-Ovulation Depression - My experience
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- What the Happiest Moms Do Before Breakfast - how to find time for those important-but-not-urgent things that make you a better person
- The Bean Cure for Pregnancy Nausea - does eating beans help morning sickness?
- A Modified Juice Fast While Breastfeeding - Juice fasts are wildly popular, are they safe for nursing moms?
- Natural Hair Care Treatments - Frugal recipes for beautiful hair
- Our Whooping Cough Story - my family, all 9 of us, came down with Pertussis in the spring of 2013. Here's how we handled it.
- Dirty Little Secrets of Homemade Natural Cleaners- does making your own cleaners really save money or make you happy?
Tag Archives: cloth diapers
What the what? The title of this post refers to doing Elimination Communication (E.C.) part time. For the win. I put Victoria on her little potty this morning and this is what happened. <———– She does this from 4-6 times … Continue reading
When I tried making my own baby wipes (using paper towels), it was a colossal FAIL. The paper towels shredded where I cut them, leaving huge fuzzy balls everywhere, including baby’s linty butt. I didn’t find that they cleaned particularly … Continue reading
(Earlier today I wrote about pregnancy depression, a much deeper topic than stanky diapers.) Lately Ruby has been putting the fun in her Fuzzi Bunz, and they stink BADLY. In the warmer months I don’t have a problem with this … Continue reading
Let’s face it. Cloth diapering can lose a wee bit of its charm once your baby becomes a toddler. My sweet little one poops several times a day, and I’m no fan of toilet dunking. I’m also not a fan … Continue reading
Fuzzi Bunz have been one of my favorite cloth diapering systems for a few years now. But recently I started having a problem with my FB’s that I’ve never had before: Funky smells and leaking After a bit of detective … Continue reading
While I was pregnant, I was contacted about reviewing the Handy Spray. In a nutshell, Handy Spray is a hand-held “bidet” that hooks right on to your toilet and doesn’t require a plumber to install. It took my husband about … Continue reading
My cloth diaper stash, at least for the newborn period, is complete. Except for one thing. photo credit: meemal I make my own homemade laundry detergent, which I love because it’s so cheap and easy and I go months without … Continue reading
Yikes! photo credit: MissMessie I’m 36 weeks pregnant today and realized that I don’t have enough cloth diapers in my stash. Since I haven’t had a baby in diapers in almost 3 years, I’m out of the cloth diapering “loop”. … Continue reading