Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – a huge, underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain and what to do about it.
- Homemade Lacto-Fermented Salsa Recipe - the healthiest probiotic rich food you've never tasted
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Post-Ovulation Depression - My experience
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- What the Happiest Moms Do Before Breakfast - how to find time for those important-but-not-urgent things that make you a better person
- The Bean Cure for Pregnancy Nausea - does eating beans help morning sickness?
- A Modified Juice Fast While Breastfeeding - Juice fasts are wildly popular, are they safe for nursing moms?
- Natural Hair Care Treatments - Frugal recipes for beautiful hair
- Our Whooping Cough Story - my family, all 9 of us, came down with Pertussis in the spring of 2013. Here's how we handled it.
- Dirty Little Secrets of Homemade Natural Cleaners- does making your own cleaners really save money or make you happy?
Tag Archives: home birth
At long last, Victoria made her appearance (13 days late!) on Tuesday, August 14 at 5:30 pm. Weighing in at 8 pounds 7 ounces, 21″ long, born in the water into her father’s hands after a very short (but extremely … Continue reading
It looks like today is the day. I had contractions all night… they were spaced about 30 minutes or so apart, but strong enough to wake me, and I had to breathe and chant “pressure, warmth, open….” to get through … Continue reading
The Pregnancy Hut There ought to be a hut for grumpy, miserable women to go to at some point late in their pregnancies. (Kind of like the menstruating hut in some cultures? Wisdom, that.) A place where heavily pregnant women … Continue reading
Today is my official due date. I’m 40 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately, babies can’t tell time. (Actually, my midwife says they CAN, we just don’t like their timing!) My countdown checklist is a little bare for this week, because I never … Continue reading
Wow. Like, where did the time go? Favorite activities: Scoping out the fridge when anyone leaves the door ajar. Which is several times a day. And a little thing I like to call “Decluttering”. (Those shelves were just way.too.full.before.) (And … Continue reading
My guest this week is Cathy Daub, founder of BirthWorks.org. BirthWorks is a non-profit organization that certifies women to become childbirth educators and doulas (for more information about hosting a workshop, click here). They offer childbirth preparation classes and can … Continue reading
I love birth. I love reading about birth. I love reading birth stories. I even publish birth stories here on this site. So I am happy to host a giveaway of Belly Button Bliss: A Small Collection of Happy Birth … Continue reading