Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – a huge, underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain and what to do about it.
- Homemade Lacto-Fermented Salsa Recipe - the healthiest probiotic rich food you've never tasted
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Post-Ovulation Depression - My experience
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- What the Happiest Moms Do Before Breakfast - how to find time for those important-but-not-urgent things that make you a better person
- The Bean Cure for Pregnancy Nausea - does eating beans help morning sickness?
- A Modified Juice Fast While Breastfeeding - Juice fasts are wildly popular, are they safe for nursing moms?
- Natural Hair Care Treatments - Frugal recipes for beautiful hair
- Our Whooping Cough Story - my family, all 9 of us, came down with Pertussis in the spring of 2013. Here's how we handled it.
- Dirty Little Secrets of Homemade Natural Cleaners- does making your own cleaners really save money or make you happy?
Tag Archives: large families
After reading and responding to a comment Candi left on yesterday’s post (about accomplishing those weekly and monthly cleaning chores), I realized it’s been ages since I wrote about kids, chores and allowances. I’m pretty opinionated on this topic, and … Continue reading
When you’re a mom of young kids, much of your housecleaning time involves putting out fires. Today so far I’ve: Wiped up 3 water or milk spills courtesy of toddler Picked up strewn books, toys, etc off floor Changed toddler … Continue reading
You know what I find interesting lately? What people assume. I was taught that when you assume, you make an ass+u+me. But, I was raised right. Not everyone learned that wisdom. I find it humorous that people assume that because … Continue reading
My oldest son was a Happy Accident. (Apparently, the cervical cap doesn’t work if you don’t use it. Who knew!?) Of course, once I had him I realized I had found my niche. And I also knew right away that … Continue reading
This week I spoke with Melissa Fay Greene, fellow Atlanta resident and author of several books, including No Biking in the House Without a Helmet. Melissa is the mother of 9 children. Her first 4 came to her the usual … Continue reading
At our house, we recently started a new weekly tradition. Monday night is our Family Meeting Do you have something similar at your house? Family Meetings are a chance for us to gather and: Discuss future plans (weekend fun, vacations, … Continue reading
photo credit: Valocity Studios (By the way, this isn’t my family. This is just a nice looking family I found by searching stock photos.) You Might Be The Baby In a Large Family If… If your wardrobe is monstrously huge … Continue reading