Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – this is a huge and underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain. Here’s what to do about it.
- A simple kind of mom
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- I’m for Breastfeeding not Nitpicking – can’t we bf advocates all just get along?
- You can keep your Bad Mastitis Advice – Doctors who are still ignorant about lactation
- Money and the Natural Mom – working from home and money issues for mom
- How to be an earthy beauty – it involves never, ever wearing Birkies, among other things
- What is your child’s learning style, and how to use this information to make it more fun
Tag Archives: minimalism
Francine Jay, best selling author and writer of the lovely blog Miss Minimalist was sweet enough to publish my profile yesterday. You can read it here: Larger Family Minimalism I thought I would link to a few of my favorite … Continue reading
I love Evernote. I use it for so many things now that I don’t know how I lived without it before. One of the reasons I love Evernote is this: It eliminates paper clutter. While working through the projects in … Continue reading
Monday night I joined a dozen or so fellow Atlantans for a meetup at a local coffee shop (that overspilled into a restaurant). We got together to meet Ryan Nicodemus and Joshua Fields Millburn of The Minimalists. It was fun. … Continue reading
My guest this week is Rachel McFadden of HappyGreenBabies. We’re talking about Minimalism and Minimalist Parenting. You can listen to the show by clicking on the grey audio player below the transcript (at the bottom, just before the comments). Or … Continue reading