Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – a huge, underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain and what to do about it.
- Homemade Lacto-Fermented Salsa Recipe - the healthiest probiotic rich food you've never tasted
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Post-Ovulation Depression - My experience
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- What the Happiest Moms Do Before Breakfast - how to find time for those important-but-not-urgent things that make you a better person
- The Bean Cure for Pregnancy Nausea - does eating beans help morning sickness?
- A Modified Juice Fast While Breastfeeding - Juice fasts are wildly popular, are they safe for nursing moms?
- Natural Hair Care Treatments - Frugal recipes for beautiful hair
- Our Whooping Cough Story - my family, all 9 of us, came down with Pertussis in the spring of 2013. Here's how we handled it.
- Dirty Little Secrets of Homemade Natural Cleaners- does making your own cleaners really save money or make you happy?
Tag Archives: pregnant
How in the world did I live without maternity belly bands? You know what I’m talking about, right? Belly bands (like the Bella Band, BeBand, Baby Be Mine, and others) are stretchy, soft, spandex-y tubes that fit around your belly … Continue reading
(If this post seems a little backwards, it’s because I wrote it in late June, when I was still pregnant.) I’ve been in a funk for a few days. Some of this could be normal, very-very pregnant lady stuff. At … Continue reading
The following is a guest post from Nichi Kuechle, a Parent Coach, Childbirth Educator, Doula, and Craniosacral Therapist, and Mom. I interviewed Nichi for the podcast several weeks ago, when we talked about postpartum planning and recovery. I am not … Continue reading
It looks like today is the day. I had contractions all night… they were spaced about 30 minutes or so apart, but strong enough to wake me, and I had to breathe and chant “pressure, warmth, open….” to get through … Continue reading
The Pregnancy Hut There ought to be a hut for grumpy, miserable women to go to at some point late in their pregnancies. (Kind of like the menstruating hut in some cultures? Wisdom, that.) A place where heavily pregnant women … Continue reading
Yes, I’m still pregnant. Baby is fine. I had a prenatal appointment Monday and things checked out ok. Meanwhile my emotions run the gamut from boredom, irritation, sadness, worry and even guilt. Boredom that comes from being physically limited and … Continue reading
Today is my official due date. I’m 40 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately, babies can’t tell time. (Actually, my midwife says they CAN, we just don’t like their timing!) My countdown checklist is a little bare for this week, because I never … Continue reading
I try to make this blog an informative place. You know, the kind of site where other people might come and read or listen to things that are educational or at least, thought provoking. But lately, it’s been all about … Continue reading
Bored people are boring. I say this to my kids all the time when they have the nerve to use the “B” word around me. (Which, thankfully, is quite rare.) For the last 3 weeks, I am boring myself to … Continue reading