Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – this is a huge and underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain. Here’s what to do about it.
- .25 Day at the Thrift Store – Thrift store shopping tips for the uninitiated and even old pros.
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- I’m for Breastfeeding not Nitpicking – can’t we bf advocates all just get along?
- You can keep your Bad Mastitis Advice – Doctors who are still ignorant about lactation
- Money and the Natural Mom – working from home and money issues for mom
- How to be an earthy beauty – it involves never, ever wearing Birkies, among other things
- What is your child’s learning style, and how to use this information to make it more fun
Tag Archives: product reviews
If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!I took a similar product after the birth of my last two babies. The afterbirth pains were so wicked, and they get worse each time! … Continue reading
An interesting product hit my mailbox the other day. Do you have a stepstool in front of your toilet so that little ones who are potty training can reach? I know I have had one for years. It also helps … Continue reading
Product: EIO Glass Kids Cup The Basics: The EIO Glass Kids Cup is an alternative to plastic sippy cups for kids 2 years and up. It was thought of and designed by a mom who was fed up with plastic … Continue reading
While I was pregnant, I was contacted about reviewing the Handy Spray. In a nutshell, Handy Spray is a hand-held “bidet” that hooks right on to your toilet and doesn’t require a plumber to install. It took my husband about … Continue reading