Who exactly is Dr. Daisy? I will try to keep this brief so as not to bore you. Well, as you gathered my name is Daisy and I am a retired Chiropractor. I retired in order to home school my children. I have 5 children ages 5 to 17 and have been home schooling for over 10 years. I enjoy home schooling and want to be able to share some tips that have worked for me throughout the years. I will be sharing some of my tips here and you can also visit my site at Dr. Mommy Home School Tips for more. If there are any subjects you need suggestions for, feel free to leave a comment here and I will address them for you. My goal is to make teaching and learning fun and hope that my tips will simply the mysteries of home schooling.
Popular Posts from Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Breastfeeding and yeast infection – a huge, underdiagnosed cause of breastfeeding pain and what to do about it.
- Homemade Lacto-Fermented Salsa Recipe - the healthiest probiotic rich food you've never tasted
- Lowering your Grocery Budget while still eating a whole foods diet
- Post-Ovulation Depression - My experience
- Nutrition – Are we too picky or am I just confused? My nutrition philosophy – or unphilosophy
- What the Happiest Moms Do Before Breakfast - how to find time for those important-but-not-urgent things that make you a better person
- The Bean Cure for Pregnancy Nausea - does eating beans help morning sickness?
- A Modified Juice Fast While Breastfeeding - Juice fasts are wildly popular, are they safe for nursing moms?
- Natural Hair Care Treatments - Frugal recipes for beautiful hair
- Our Whooping Cough Story - my family, all 9 of us, came down with Pertussis in the spring of 2013. Here's how we handled it.
- Dirty Little Secrets of Homemade Natural Cleaners- does making your own cleaners really save money or make you happy?